Saturday 21 May 2016

Window cards

I have spent this morning finishing off four of my favourite cards to make using the window die from Sizzix. I can spend hours on Paint Shop Pro making up little scenes to go inside the windows. I know a lot of people using these dies make an outdoor scene to go behind the window but I like to make an indoor one.
This first one has the lady of the house photographing her pet puppy sitting on her sofa, there is a fishtank in the background and on the wall is a photograph of my old Border Collie - Amber.


This next one has the lady taking a picture of her toddler who she has dressed up like a flower. The fish tank is in the background and the photo on the wall is of another Border Collie, DeeDee, who I fostered for a few years until her sad death.





 This next one has her photographing her baby in the high chair with the family dogs in front of her. Again I have used the fish tank and a picture of DeeDee on the wall.



This last one has her taking a picture of a vase of yellow roses she has been given and the picture on the wall is of my dog Gilbert.










No comments:

Post a Comment