Wednesday 18 May 2016

More for the dogs




Well the cards I made for the dogs just before Christmas sold so I am making some more for them and here are the first two -

  I'm not sure whether I like this one yet or not so I'm going to stand it up and just look at it for a few days then I'll decide what to do with it, it's slowly growing on me though.



I definitely like this one and I'm going to try to do some more like it.



These are for the cat lovers, I have them in this colour (teal) and lilac and they're both gorgeous. I have made two of the little kitty cat ones and four of the big cat ones -








. They are from Printable Heaven as are the dog ones below -




I have made just one of the little puppy ones and three of the ones with the big and small dogs. I also have these in pink which I am going to make another day.

Not a bad couple of days work, twelve cards and I've still got lots I want to do :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment