Thursday 26 May 2016

Blue Reef Aquarium day out.

On May 1st my grandson Riley had his first birthday, we were asked if we wanted to go to Blue Reef Aquarium in Newquay with his mum (my daughter), dad, big sister and a couple of their friends. Of course we said we would love to go!
We all had a lovely day and even managed to go on the beach for a little while.
As usual I have taken photos without noting what the fish are but here are a few of my favourite pictures -


This lovely chappie greets you before you go into see the fish.


Two starfish -


Two cuttlefish, strange looking but I like them -


This shrimp is beautiful (apologies for my finger in the corner of the picture though) -


This is one strange looking fish!


One of my grandaughters favourites -

This colours of this starfish are stunning!

Weird but pretty -

These were a gorgeous bright blue colour, brighter than they look in this picture -

Corals and anemones -

Hermit crab saying hello -

If you get the chance to go to the Blue Reef Aquarium take it, it's a lovely place.

No comments:

Post a Comment