Thursday 12 May 2016

A cat and a dog

Well I have been away for ages again...sorry! My depression seemed to take over my life again but I'm still fighting and, fingers crossed, I think I'm slowly but surely beating it. I have even started making cards again :-)
This one was made for an 'Anystyle' swap -


I just love these window dies. This one is by Spellbinders. I enjoy relaxing making up the interior scenes on Paint Shop Pro.
The dog die is from Impression Obsession, the leaves from Tattered Lace and the flowers from my old favourite Britannia Dies. I have embossed the brickwork using a Kaisercraft Embossing Folder.


This next card I made was for also for an 'Anystyle' swap but for a different Yahoo group (ironically for the same person as the above one though lol)


What a cute little kitty cat he is! This is a card kit which I downloaded from  Printable Heaven 
They have lots and lots of lovely downloads, supplies etc well worth popping over for a look.I have since bought the teal coloured cat too, as well as many others, but haven't made him yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment