Monday 16 May 2016

More swaps

This card was for another 'Anystyle' swap for a Yahoo group. I really like the way this one turned out.



The backing paper I made on Paint Shop Pro as I couldn't find one I really liked anywhere. The shoes are from Tattered Lace and were a free gift on one of the craft magazines!
I love the quote but I read recently that Marilyn Monroe may not have actually said it.


This card was for a 'Sweets, cakes etc' swap and I fell in love with the cute little cupcakes as soon as I saw them.






The embossing folder is one I have had for a few years but rarely use, it came free with my Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machine 

I have also been printing and downloading more from Printable Heaven they have so many gorgeous things on there, all I need now is the time to make it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment