Tuesday 19 August 2014

When I had enough phone cases I decided to look for other things that I could decorate so trawled through eBay and Amazon for ideas. I suffer with IBS so figured a pill box would be a good idea, as it is a small item I only put one item on there -

 It's very scratched and because it's not a very good pill case it doesn't get used any more sadly.
The next thing I found to decorate was a credit card holder. This is another thing I don't like as I was a bit heavy handed with the glue and it spilled out from under the decoration...plus any cards I have I prefer to have in my purse. Here it is though -
I like the lady and cat so they'll be ripped off the case and reused on something else.

These last two are cigarette cases/business card holders etc. These I like and use often -





I like the pink one best, happy memories of being on a merry-go-round.

That's all my decorated items, thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment