Tuesday 19 August 2014

I like to try different things and, once again, trawled the internet and Hobbycraft for things to do. I found an easy way to make bathbombs online so gave them a try...they're great fun to make as you can add perfumes and petals etc. Here's the link to the YouTube instructions that I found - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWiQoQUt0AY and here's how two of mine turned out -



They are both scented with Jasmine oil (my favourite smell), I can't remember what I used for the first one but the second one I used rose petals. They fizz well and I love making and using these.
I also 'discovered' wax melts and made some of these too - Jasmine scented, of course :)


In Hobbycraft I found some Melt and Pour soap - Melt and pour soap, a beeswax candle kit and some Candy melts - Candy melts  so these were my next projects.
My relaxing bath kit -




Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment