Thursday 21 July 2016

PSP again

I've had a little play on Paint Shop Pro and made a couple of things.

This first one is my Nan, she loved Lily-of-the-Valley so I made this -

My Nan was a truly amazing lady, before her eye-sight deteriorated she made hundreds of items of clothing for children for Oxfam. She had her first birthday party aged 90 and on one of her birthdays (her 80th I believe) she went up in an airplane to loop the loop! She lived until 2 months before her 104th birthday and I still miss her everyday.


This Love Bug is so cute and really easy to make, I've made this one from a tutorial HERE

This is an animated one I've been playing around with tonight, nice glittery wings on him -


Finally two signature tags I designed myself :) -


 I definitely prefer the gold one but had fun designing them and working out how to make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment