Monday 20 June 2016

PSP animations that I have been learning

I have been playing around and learning how to do things on Paint Shop Pro recently, I use PSP X6 and JASC Animation Shop 3. Here are some of my finished projects -

The first one is the Underwater effect from Dragon's Breath. A very effective effect and a very easy to follow tutorial. I have a lot of photos from various aquariums which I can use this on.
Underwater effect



This second one is the Vanish animation which is, again, from Dragon's Breath. I like this one and found it equally as easy to follow -

Vanish Animation

This is one I made from a photo I took at Blue Reef Aquarium on my grandsons first birthday - 

Vanish Animation





 This next one is Rain without plugins I have real problems with plugins as an awful lot won't work with PSP X6 sadly. I have used a photo of my dog who in real life hates the rain and will do anything to not go out in it (I love the way his harness has slipped down his body on this picture) -

Rain Animation

This last one is a snow globe which I made following two tutorials, Hypergurl and PSP Buddies. I love these little globes, so pretty - 

Gilbert snowglobe

I haven't watermarked any of these images but please do not copy them :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment