Sunday 13 September 2015

Gilbert

I have been making cards for Foredowne Kennels from where my fiance and I rescued our dog, Gilbert. Gilbert was one of their strays, it breaks my heart thinking of him on the streets because he just loves having cuddles with us, he must have been so upset with no-one to cuddle up to. Gilbert also hates the rain and would rather cross his little legs than go out in the rain to go toilet. Being on the streets must have been hell for him, he was only 22 months old too when we adopted him, still a baby!
Gilbert has lived with us for 2 years now, we adopted him on October 12th 2013 on my eldest grandaughters birthday.  My fiance and I were going to pay half the adoption fee each but in the end my fiance paid the whole amount as he wanted to give Gilbert to me as a late birthday present...best birthday present I have ever had!
Here are a couple of pictures of him ♡










No comments:

Post a Comment